Same sweater, different day



Da isser schon wieder, der Glitzerpulli! Hier in einem passenden Outfit um gemütlich zu Hause rumzulungern und maximal kurz zum Supermarkt rüber zu rennen. -Gut, für zu Hause mache ich mich normalerweise weniger schick, aber an dem Tag (kurz nach Neujahr) hatte ich Lust dazu.
 
There it is again -the glitter sweater! This time in an outfit that's perfect for cozy lounging at home, and maybe a little run to the supermarket on my street -but nothing more! Well usually I don't "style" myself in any way when I'm staying at home but that day (just after New Years) I felt like it.
 
wearing: Primark sweater, H+M scarf, super old New Yorker dress, Zeemann leggins, Vagabond booties

Comments

  1. Hi dear! I think that glitter sweater is the perfect piece to start a new year (Happy New Year!!!).
    Great combo!

    <3 <3 Mahshid مهشید

    http://www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty mix of soft grays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!