"leather" pants and kitten heels

 Die Leder-Look Hose, die ihr schon aus meinem letzten Post kennt, gibt's heute gleich nochmal zu sehen (ich hab auch das Gefühl, dass die hier in Zukunft noch öfter zu sehen sein wird). Diesmal aber mit meinen ladyliken schwarz-weiß Pumps - und ohne viel Text. 
Schönen Rest-Sonntag!

In these pictures I'm wearing again the leather look pants you already know from my last post (I have a feeling this won't be the last time these pants can be seen here). This time with my ladylike black-and-white pumps -and less text than last time.
Have a good Sunday (what's left of it)!

Pimkie pants, Land's End cardigan, Zara tee, Konstantin Starke shoes, Pieces bag

Comments

  1. Das Outfit steh dir richtig gut!
    Liebste Grüße,
    Charly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so awesome! And congrats on your blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Admin,
    I scan your website, its extremely impressive, I love it.
    Male leather pants have always been a superb choice for men who have preferred to don an unconventional look. It has been an attire that is been worn since the days of yore.
    MC bukser
    Best Regards
    Cecilia Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Admin,
    I scan your website, its extremely impressive, I love it.
    Wow, simplily great! your work is wonderful, thanks for gimme the initiative to begin a project like that, the part 1 looks easy but the hard job will be get the lights! i hope that in my city i could find a site that makes me these works in LED's XD.
    Ok, i must start to collect money right now for make these helmet in halloween 2013, hahahaha
    Excuses for my english, i'm colombian and thank you for share the steps!
    PD. Best Regards
    Brooke Wright

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!