Almost glamourous

Das hier hatte ich an Silvester an. Ein Kompromiss zwischen "Ich geh nicht feiern." und "Ich will mich aber trotzdem irgendwie besonders anziehen." Hier hab ich mal wieder meine tollen und etwas exravaganten Marni für H+M Ohrclips getragen.

This is what I wore on New Years Eve. A compromise between "I won't go to any parties." and "Still I want to wear something special." I used the opportunity and wore my great and somewhat exravagant Marni for H+M earclips.

Zara coated sweater, H+M jeans and fake fur jacket, Marni for H+M earrings, Vagabond booties, Fendi bag

Comments

  1. Love the sweater!

    http://everything-laura.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!