I have a cold / MiuMiu Fall 2011

Thanks for the lovely comments to my last post! Sorry if I didn't respond to them, but I have a cold and it's really exausting to be sitting in front of the computer when you are sick (more than I would have thought).

Here is another fall collection I liked: For Miu Miu, Miuccia Prada was inspired by the 1940s. She seems to like that decade: One of the most beautiful Prada collections ever, the one from Fall 2000 (below) already consisted of fourties-retro looks. While the new collection is more playful, both show something that is typical for the decade: dresses that are almost simple in a way and that leave freedom of movement, but that are still ladylike.

all pictures from Style.com


(Für einen bililngualen Post reicht meine Energie heute nicht. und jetzt werde ich mich wieder dem Vorabendprogramm und meinem Meditonsinfläschchen widmen.)

Comments

  1. love this collection!

    get well soon!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 40s influence - what a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wunderschöne prada collection... aber sehr herbstlich!

    wünsche dir gute besserung!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful colleciton! love miumiu..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!