Born this Way

Ja ich weiß, das hier ist kein besonders kreativer Post, einfach Lady Gagas neues Lied einzustellen, das könntet ihr euch ja auch woanders angucken. Andrerseits finde ich, es passt allein schon wegen des Textes perfekt auf jeden Modeblog...

I know, I know, it's not a very creative idea simply to post Lady Gaga's new song, which you could also find anywhere else on the web. On the other hand I think it fits perfectly on every fashion blog because of the lyrics alone...




Lady Gaga_Born This Way [New Single 2011]

Comments

  1. Na, Gott-sei-ank ist es Dir und noch anderen interessanten Bloggerinnen egal, sonst bekäme ich ja nichts Spannendes zu lesen ;)
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Gaga new song - I had no idea that it's so popular around blogland, but I enjoyed listening to it here. Very provocative indeed. Warmly hope you are well;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!