Self-made snood, not so warm

Die Bilder sind noch von vor dem Friseurbesuch. Den Snood/ Schlauchschal (wie auch immer die Dinger sich nennen) hab ich aus demselben Näh-Idioten-geeigneten Kunstpelz gemacht aus dem ich mir schon mal eine Weste gemacht habe.
These pictures are from before the new haircut. I made the snood from the same suitable-for-sewing-idiots-like-me fake fur I used for a vest before.
Mantel, Rock: Zara; Pullover, Strumpfhose: H+M; Tasche: Picard; Schuhe: Zanon+Zago; Shirt m. Zebramuster: Madonna

Comments

  1. What an amazing snood, but I'm sorry to hear that it's not warm enough for you, perhaps you can wear it for layering :)

    Kisses
    J
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!
    i love the snood, look so pretty although it's not warm enough.


    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!