Some things that might put a smile upon my face (and on yours)

1)She is prettier than some human models, "akshully"! (from www.icanhazcheezburger.com )


2)Just smell them! I love strawberries!


3)




erm... okay, now that I've seen the video, I have to say, it might also make you laugh, because it's so eighties and so low budget, but what I actually meant was that it is a beautiful song. Btw, does anybody know how to embed a song but not the video? And where I would get the song from if not youtube?



EDIT:

4) I just found something else I need to mention on this site: Aren't these amazing?


Uhmm.. coming to think of it, maybe they look a little cheap? But I like the concept of partially transparent shoes.

Comments

  1. I'm quite smitten by the sheer mesh boots. Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess i'm a girl and my name is harvey!
    this is a dead man!
    thanks a lot sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!