Masters at Work (Part 1)

Masters of styling that is. Here come my favourite pictures from street-style blogs that were taken "off the runway" during the fashion weeks.

Perfection (casual version):Perfection (high fashion version): I need cat-eye sunglasses!:

Mary Scherpe of "Stil in Berlin". How come this woman can look so amazing herself when she almost never photographes outfits I like ( much)?:
No, I'm not a Twilight-fan, I'm merely a fan of this cool outfit.:


She get's an extra-point for accessibility.:


Don't we all want to be like them? ( Garance Dore, Anna dello Russo, ADR's assistants):

pictures from: face hunter, the sartorialist, stockholmstreetstyle, stylesightings

Comments

  1. danke und kann das selbe auch von deinem blog behaupten. verfolge es nun auch

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great collection of photos! i especially love the 1st casual look, and scherpe's black coat- that thing is amazing! ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist nicht Mary Scherpe sondern Jessica Weiss von Les Mads.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!