Welcome 2010!


Happy New Year!




No, I did not greet the new year at some big party, but with my family. (I gave up on feeling bad for not going out on New Year's Eve, when I didn't have anywhere to go when the oh-so-big Milennium started ten years ago.) This is what I've been wearing last night:
The Killers came on the radio while I was taking pictues and inspired some awkward dancing on my part:
After I had taken the above pictures I found that blue nail polish would complete the outfit.


knitted vest, black shirt: H+M; jeans: Vero Moda; ankle-boots: K+S; necklace, earrings: I have no idea; belt: vintage Prada (hehe, I needed to mention this)

Fireworks picture from: http://www.pixelio.de/

Comments

  1. Love your nails! Happy new year!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! Happy new year!

    lovelove,
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!