More spring 2010 runway pictures

I don't like to leave things unfinished (despite the fact that I often do leave things unfinished), so here goes my little compilation of collections from Paris:

Chanel: If you (like me) weren't thrilled by the country scenery in which the show took place, you might still be charmed by the clothes.
Lanvin: Feminine, luxurious, parisian. We might have seen almost similar looks in previous collections ( but I can't find anything wrong in that).

MiuMiu: Prints of cats, birds and naked women. Looks that are pretty, innocent and girlish at first glance -and at second glance pretty, sexy and humorous. Amazing.
Balenciaga: a fresh color-palette, Ghesquiere's signature futurism, prints and cut-outs. Nice and inspiering.Viktor+Rolf: a visual feast, consisting of several sqare miles of tulle, eighties influences and a pun ("we have to cut back in the present situation") made with fashion, not words
Source: style.com



Comments

  1. Happy New Year !!!

    2010 New Year's Fireworks show

    http://fireworks2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!