Angel Wings

I've been looking for a sweater like this (maybe not exactly like this, but light pink with something like puffed shoulders) for weeks and finally found one.


Ready for the Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas market), where I went with some friends on saturday. It was pretty cold, but I was prepared (as you can see):

Sweater, shirt, scarf: H+M; Jeans: Vero Moda; Bag: Longchamp; gloves: were a gift; Boots: Klingel Versand (now that I'm trying to remember where my clothes come from, I realize how many things I wear that my mom got for me from mail order catalouges)

Comments

  1. Cute top, have one myself!
    Have a nice day!
    X, fashionnerdic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Thanks for your visit and comment. Yes, I do take all the street style pictures myself and now it's a regular feature on the blog. I love approaching people and I think the readers enjoy it too.

    I love the cardigan too, very nice detailing on the shoulder is just so in now.

    Well, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!