21.2.12

Ombre Shirt

Ach ja, es kommt mir immer so unpassend vor, wenn sich meine Alltagsoutfits hier mit Bildern von den Fashion Shows abwechseln, aber was soll's. Die Bluse mag ich eigentlich sehr gerne, aber irgendwie hat sie es bisher nicht auf den Blog geschafft. Das ganze hatte ich zu einer Prüfung an (nicht die in der ich durchgefallen bin).

Ah, I find it kind of "inappropriate", if I post runway looks one day and my everyday outfits the next, but whatever. I like this blouse, but somehow it never appeared on the blog before now. Wore this whole look for one of my exams (not the one I failed).

old H+M blouse, even older Street One cardigan, Zara jeans, Tamaris boots

4 comments:

  1. Great shirt my dear! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ombre and I do like the unexpected combo with the green skinnu jeans dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the ombre shirt :) it's gorgeous! and those green skinnies are adorable - they look wonderful on your legs.

    ReplyDelete

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!