8.8.11

Flare

Wie man sieht, habe ich mich mal wieder einem Trend gebeugt und mir eine weit geschnittene Jeans gekauft. Ich finde so manch neues Teil läst alte Sachen wieder ganz anders ausssehen.

As you can see, I caved in to a trend once again and bought a pair of flared/ wide-legged jeans. I find that often one new piece can make your old clothes appear in a new light.

Haha! Seh ich nicht extrem cool aus? Nein, ich weiß, das tu ich nicht. Aber irgendwie hab ich immer das Bedürfnis, "coole" Posen einzunehmen, die mir wohl nicht so richtig stehen.


Haha! Do I not look like the queen of cool? Okay, I know I don't. But I can never resist the temptation to try and pose "cool". -Which doesn't really seem to suit me.

jeans, blouse with tiny polka-dots: H+M; shoes: Andiamo; Blazer: Pollini; sunglasses: to old to remember, no-name bag

3 comments:

  1. Love flare jeans :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really getting into flares myself! Love yours :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!