23.5.11

Rising Star

Eine Bloggerin, deren Outfits mir in letzter Zeit besonders positiv aufgefallen sind, ist Isabel von Forever Understated. Ich scheine nicht die einzige zu sein, der dieser Blog gefällt: vor ca. drei Wochen hatte sie noch gar keine Follower, heute sind es schon 52! Und wenn ihre Outfits so toll bleiben, wie die unten, werden es sicher noch mehr.

A blogger whose outfits impressed me lately is Isabel from Forever Understated. I don't seem to be the only one who likes her blog: about three weeks ago she had no followers at all and today she has 52! And there will no doubt be more, if she keeps wearing great outfits like the ones below.


pictures from Forever Understated

5 comments:

  1. Thank you T, for finding my new blog from the sea of bloggers and being my first follower, you can't imagine how this has encouraged me;) I'll keep sharing my ideas with people who like it and thank you again for your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime la jupe!C'est super!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. she seems wonderfully stylished indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she does have great style! i'm a new follower of hers too!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!