31.3.11

Socks and the City

Sind die Socken nicht toll? Da steht "love" drauf und auf der Verpackung war ein "Sex and the City"-Logo. Ich weiß nicht genau, was ich davon halte, das man mit diesem Namen alles mögliche zu verkaufen versucht, aber die Socken sind süß! Ich habe das Outfit auch bei Hypeed zum Thema "Oh my socks" eingestellt, wenn ihr also voten wollt... Aren't these socks great? It says "love" on them and on the packaging there was a "Sex and the City"-logo. I'm not sure I like it if they try to sell everything by putting that name on it, but the socks are cute! I also submitted this outfit to a contest (called "Oh my Socks") on Hypeed, so if you want to vote for me...
Socken: Öhm, tja weiß nicht wie die Firma heißt, SATC wird sie nicht heißen, gekauft jedenfalls bei Karstadt; Mantel: Peek+Cloppenburg; Pulli: Sonia Rykiel pour H+M; Jeans: S.Oliver; Schuhe: Deichmann; Tasche: Second Hand Fendi (hoffentlich) via Ebay

5 comments:

  1. sehr coole socken :))


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pretty bright coloured socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pics. Beyond glad I discovered your blog. I'm absolutely following now, I hope you will to. I started my blog four weeks ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Check it out for updates every hour about the latest fashion news. Stop by to see my picks for Fabulous Friday and Fash Fave and Fash Fail of the week. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoulder detail on that awesome sweater! Fun mix of seventies and 80's, my go-to combo for effortless dressing! You look simple, but super chic! Thanks for sharing!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!