16.1.11

You know what I find very relaxing?...

...Drawing, respectively painting:Besonders häufig zeichne oder male ich zwar nicht, aber ich mache es ganz gerne. Da war es nur eine Frage der Zeit, bis ich mich mal als dilettantische Mode-Illustratorin versuchen würde. Unten seht ihr das Originalfoto aus einer Zeitschrift, nach dem ich das obige gemalt habe.

I don't draw or paint that often, but I like to do it. So it was just a matter of time until I would try my luck as an obviously untrained hobby fashion illustrator. Below you see the original picture from a magazine which was my model for the above one.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could paint! Sadly my artistic skills are nil.

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is one awesome painting girl, FABULOUS!!!

    XOXO
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it, you have a lot of natural talent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voll hübsch;)))
    http://simplystylecismus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, to draw like that is indeed a talent. I adore the arts. Painting is one of my hobbies. Have a nice day, too!

    ReplyDelete

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!