Holiday outfits

The next four pictures were taken with the camera on a tripod, which I might keep for my blog pictures. I had given it to my dad, for this course on digital photography he is taking part in , but it turned out he had already got one which was supposed to be a Christmas present from my mum. We had chosen the same wrapping-paper, too, so he received two almost identical packages!






The gift-opening part is done on Christmas Eve in Germany. Afterwards we went to church.
My mum is more of a practical jeans-and-sweater-type most of the time, but sometimes she surprises me by wearing something cool-looking, like this interesting skirt and old eighties boots.So tired from all the food!

Comments

  1. i love your ruffled shoulder sweater!!

    lauren
    http://www.deargolden.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!