Skip to main content

Recommendations

Pages I recently found and liked:

1) The blogger of souvenirs finds all kinds of beautiful, inspiring pictures.



2) So, possibly everybody except for me has seen this - funny, cute, non fashion related - site already.


3) Subjects, the blogger of Greta guide (might her name be Greta?) writes about, include fashion, eco-fashion and, what I would call every-day philosophy. Yesterday's post gives the advice that we should try and do things we are afraid of. As this is a lot more easily said than done, let me give you the aditional advice as if the world had been waiting for me to give them advice! that, if you fail, if you do not manage to talk to that stranger, or whatever it is: Do not take it too seriously. Do not feel guilty, because that would deprive you of the energy you need to try to conquer the fear in question again. Do not take it too lightly either. Do not just accept that you just can't do that thing you really want to do. There may come the time when (because of all of the not-doing, and narrowing down of your own scope of action) you will have stopped to want anything, and then what? I know about the latter strategy (and a bit of the first one, too), because I used it a lot as a teenager. And while the mixture of sarcasm and self-sorryness, that it was accompanied by, felt pleasant at the time, I now suspect that, if I had conquered my fears (mostly shyness) some more at that time, I would have grown as a person, I would know better what I want to do with my life.


Okay, I admit it, I only mentioned that last link, because I wanted to put in my two cents on the subject. But it's not a bad site, either.
I hope what I wrote today is compehensible or maybe I don't and my English doesn't sound too strange.

Good night!


Comments

  1. THNX FOR SHARING, GONNA TAKE A LOOK AT THE SOUVENIRS BLOG FOR SURE!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

DE: Was meinst du dazu?
Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar, auch über konstruktive, angemessene Kritik! Vielen Dank und komm bald wieder!

EN: Now, what do you think?
I appreciate any comments and also constructive criticism! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative uses/ Meine liebsten Zweckentfremdungen

Anders als manche Blogger gebe ich ja eher selten Tipps, weil ich meine Seite nicht als Ratgeber verstehe und mich nicht als Expertin, die alles Mögliche besser weiß. Aber es hat ja doch jeder ein paar Tricks, die andere vielleicht noch nicht kennen, deshalb habe ich euch heute mal vier Dinge "mitgebracht", mit deren Zweckentfremdung ich gute Erfahrungen gemacht habe.
Tipp 1: Nicht nur für Herren Ich mag verschiedene Düfte, auch mal etwas Herbes, Frisches oder Holziges. Also benutze ich ab und zu auch mal den Herrenduft von meinem Schatz.Wäre das vielleicht auch etwas für euch?

Outfit: Reds, blues, strange poses and Instagram

Ich war etwas in Eile, als ich diese Fotos gemacht habe, daher ist es mir nicht gelungen, mehr als drei Fotos zu machen, auf denen ich mich nicht entweder bewege oder eine komische Pose einnehme oder beides. Aber sowas kann ja auch mal ganz lustig aussehen, wie z.B. auf dem Bild oben, auf dem ich beinahe abzuheben scheine. 😆